CBSE Class 12 Compartment Result 2022 Last update: The Central Council for Secondary Education (CBSE) will report the result of Class 12 compartment 2022 soon. Once released, eligible students can upload their CBSE 12th compartment result 2022 by visiting the official website — cbse.gov.in Where cbseresults.nic.in. To download the CBSE 12th scoreboarda student must enter their matriculation number, school number and date of birth.Also Read – AILET Exam 2023 Release Date on nationallawuniversitydelhi.in; Registration begins September 7
This year, the Board conducted the Class 12 Compartment Review on August 23 in offline mode. The CBSE Compartment Review was conducted based on the Semester 2 Examination Syllabus. Candidates can check the list of official websites and other important details here. Also Read – DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Recruitment 2022: Apply for 1901 positions on drdo.gov.in before this date
CBSE Compartment Exam 2022: Official Website to Check CBSE Class 12 Compartment Scorecard
Steps to Download CBSE 12th Compartment Scorecard
- Go to official website cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in.
- Look for the link that reads “CBSE Class 12 Compartment Result” given on the homepage.
- Enter login credentials such as your class, matriculation number, 5-digit school number and date of birth.
- Submit login credentials.
- Your CBSE 12th compartment result will appear on the screen.
- Download the CBSE 12th Compartment Dashboard and print it out for future reference.
CBSE 12th Compartment Result 2022: Other methods to check?
Apart from the official website, students who have appeared for the exam can view the CBSE Class 12 Compartment Scorecard via SMS, IVRS and DigiLocker app. The CBSE Compartment Examination has been organized for students who want to improve their performance in a subject. Also Read – NEET UG Result 2022: NTA NEET Result will soon be declared on neet.nta.nic.in; Read here
CBSE 2022 12th Compartment Result: Details mentioned on the scorecard?
The CBSE 12th Compartment Scorecard will include details such as
- Student name.
- Student ID
- Name of the school
- Subject code
- Subject (appeared for)
- Safe brands
- Total grades and student grade.