The School of Medicine’s upcoming information technology training opportunities are available and will cover topics such as creating, organizing, and displaying directory profiles; WordPress training; and Panopto integration for Zoom recordings.
Editing Panopto Recordings
Thursday April 7, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m., Zoom
- Learn how to edit your Panopto recordings, including transcripts and subtitles.
Managing and Sharing Panopto Recordings
Tuesday April 19, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m., Zoom
- Learn how to manage and share your Panopto recordings, including Zoom recordings.
Web Training: Overview
Tuesday April 19, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., Zoom
Thursday, May 12, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., Zoom
Tuesday, June 7, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., Zoom
- The School of Medicine uses WordPress, which powers more than a third of all sites on the Internet due to its flexibility and ease of managing its websites. This course introduces the basics and is mandatory for medical school site administrators. It is also recommended for anyone new to WordPress.
Web Training: Directory Profiles
Thursday, May 19, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m., Zoom
Tuesday, June 14, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m., Zoom
- The School of Medicine’s web-based system has a robust directory product that allows you to create profiles of your faculty, staff, and residents and display them in galleries on your website. This course teaches you how to create, organize and view these profiles.
Zoom recording and Panopto integration
Thursday April 28, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m., Zoom
- This session covers Zoom recording options, the different Zoom accounts available, and streaming your recordings in Panopto.