Alert retirees! SBI revamps Pension Seva website: Find out about available facilities | Photo credit: IANS
New Delhi: The State Bank of India (SBI) has introduced a new special retirement voucher for its senior clients. The SBI has notably updated its website https://www.pensionseva.sbi where work related to retirement will become easier.
This is a website where SBI retirees can log in and instantly check their retirement details.
“Good news for all retirees! We have redesigned our Pension Seva website so that you can easily manage all of your retirement-related services, ”SBI tweeted.
SBI Pension Seva: Services available
- Downloading the pension form / form 16
- Retirement transaction details
- Download the arrears worksheet
- Investment details
- Status of life certificate
- Pension profile details
SBI Pension Seva: Benefit extended to retirees
- SMS alert on your mobile phones with pension payment details
- Pension bulletin by e-mail / pension payment agency
- Jeevan Pramaan facility available at bank branches
- Possibility to submit life certificates to any of the SBI Bank branches
SBI Pension Seva: Grievance Settlement
- If there is any problem, while logging in you can email [email protected] with an error screenshot.
- SMS UNHAPPY ” and send it to 8008202020
- You can also contact the bank through its 24/7 customer service. There is a free number – 18004253800/1800112211.
- Complaints can also be filed on the websites of banks bank.sbi/[email protected]/[email protected]
SBI Pension Seva: How to register
1) Create a user ID
2) Now enter your pension account number
3) Enter your date of birth
4) Enter the branch code of the pension fund
5) Registered email ID same as submitted to branch
6) Enter a new password, then confirm the password