- Anyone can read our conversations, but to contribute you must be a registered user of our site/app.
- Debate is encouraged, but personal attacks on other users or journalists will not be permitted. Repeat offenders may have their account banned.
- We want to hear your opinion; copying/pasting quotes from other sources longer than four lines can be disabled.
- CRITER is not allowed.
- Any offensive content, especially attacks on characteristics such as gender, race, sexual orientation, disability or religion, will be disabled. This includes using alternate spellings, asterisks, or spaces between words to try to get your comment past our algorithm. Repeat offenders may have their account banned.
- All posts should be related to the subject of the article. Off-topic posts can be disabled.
- Comments that comply with our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines will generally be visible immediately, but may take longer for sensitive stories. After you post a comment, you have five minutes to edit or delete it.
- Users should not post personal information such as email addresses or phone numbers. Public emails and phone numbers, such as those of government institutions, are allowed.
- Users can report any comments they deem inappropriate and a moderator will review them. Users who abuse the reporting feature may have their account banned.
- Feel free to create internal links to articles on our websites. External links are limited to three per article. We reserve the right to disable any external link.
- If you have any issues or questions regarding moderation, please email us directly. Complaints about moderation in the comments section will be disabled.
- Users may not post comments that violate or infringe any copyright, trademark or patent right, invade the rights of privacy or defame others or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation. We reserve the right to disable these comments. .
- We reserve the right to close comments at any time without notice. If/when we close comments, we will include an editor’s note to the article.
- The following content is prohibited and, if posted, will immediately result in a permanent ban:
o Pornography, obscenity or indecent content.
o Promotion of illegal acts, products or services.
o Threats of violence or violent content.
o Hate speech.
o Post personal information about another user.
o Commercial spam, deceptive marketing practices or scams.
o Harassment or cyberbullying.
We reserve the right to modify these guidelines at any time at our sole discretion.
These Community Guidelines supplement our User Content Requirements, which also apply to the use of this commenting platform.
Decisions regarding whether content or conduct conforms to our Community Guidelines are made at our sole discretion.
KTVZ NewsChannel 21 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.
Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can view our Community Guidelines by clicking here
If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.